Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's been so long...

It's been so long since I blogged anything on my short-lived blog ( a whopping 3 posts!) I had to dig through my facebook profile to even find the address so I could log in. Ridiculous. 

Anyway, funny story: Josh and I pull into our apartment complex, after a weekend in Dothan for the Aman Family Reunion, and I have this strange feeling. I start looking around and in a panicky voice ask Josh where his truck is. We look around, he backs up and we pull in again like it's going to appear out of thin air. I ask if someone could have taken it. Then my mind leaps to a phone call to the police explaining that his truck has completely disappeared and there is no evidence or fingerprints or anything! Josh is upset; I don't even remember what he said. This goes on for maybe three minutes. Then it hits me- his truck is at my school where he picked me up on Friday. RELIEF! 

Guess who gets to ride with me to school early in the morning! Hopefully his truck will be there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment