Thursday, April 28, 2011

Five Things I Know

First of all...I would like to congratulate Devry for being my first and only follower!!! Woo hoo!

This time last year when I was looking for a job and having previously mentioned panic attacks of fear I was reading Max Lucado's book Fearless. (I do plan on getting that copy back to my Dad one day...thanks Dad.) Max - we are on a first name basis- wrote about focusing on God when things seemed out of control instead of the madness swirling around you. He encouraged readers to come up with five statements to focus on when things were going crazy. Below are my five which I have come back to several times over the past year.

1. He has never failed me.
2. He loves me.
3. He is with me.
4. He will never leave or forsake me.
5. He has a plan and a purpose for good in all things.

Come up with your own five, write them down, and then keep them handy because there are so many things that are out of our control. Thankfully, I have a direct line to he one who is in control :)

No comments:

Post a Comment